Thursday, January 21, 2010

Creative!

Silver heart-shaped stud
(November 2009)

I found your earring in his bed.

Lost from your earlobe whilst he gently kissed your neck. While he ran his left hand through your hair and gyrated his right against your crotch. In that moment when you gasped with pleasure and pressed him harder against you, wanting, longing, ready for the teasing to be over and the ecstasy to begin.  

That’s when the back of your silver heart-shaped stud unknowingly came unstuck and the earring wriggled beneath the pillows as he slid gently inside of you.

In the early hours of the morning, once the game was over, moonlight illuminating your shadows through his uncurtained window, your head was clearer. He kissed you goodbye at the gate, bringing you close into him, making you want to go back to his bed, if not tonight then another time soon. You shut your car door quietly, aware of the echo in the silent street. As you drove home down the dark, empty streets you combed your fingers through your hair; a wasted attempt to neaten out the mess of tangled strands; a tell-tale sign of the methodical rocking of pleasure, of your head rubbing back and forth against his pillow. Only then did you realise the bareness of your earlobe. You spent a moment wondering when you lost it, where you lost it, but you were too blissful to really care.

I was there the next night. I had a feeling you’d been there. A feeling deep within my belly. We drank beer in his bed and reminisced over old photos. We smiled, we joked, we laughed, we kissed. He had a feeling of de ja vu as we slid between his sheets; the memory of you from the night before.

As his lips lingered soft and seductive on mine, I placed my hand around the hard, wanting shaft between his thighs. A breathy moan escapes his lips, pleased with my touch and he softly sucked my neck beneath my ear. Tingles down my spine and my nerve endings are electrified. The touch of his lips against my neck and the roaming of his hands around my body. Skimming over breast and waist and ass and thigh. The tickle as his finger brushed behind my knee.

Something sharp pressed against my elbow, propped up and hard against him as we play. I see the heart-shaped stud. Your heart-shaped stud. A dainty, loving symbol of the truth; cold, sharp, intrusive.

My gut was right, you had been there. I saw it in his eyes. His hesitation when I arrived. He could still smell you on his sheets.

‘Oh gees,’ I say with a sigh, instantly wishing my mouth had never opened. Wishing I could just brushed it out of the bed without another thought. He looks at me with wonder.

‘I’m not going to make a big deal out of this,’ I say, my hand now resting motionless and empty on his leg, his eyes now alert but willing my hand back to it’s former position as he lightly licks his top lip.

‘I’m not gonna be stupid about it…but I hope she’s not sad about loosing her earring.’ I flash the little heart past his face and put it on the floor beside the bed. In some way I feel that I put mine down with it.

He’s slightly shocked but not worried; he has no need to be. ‘Maybe it’s yours…?,’ he says taking a light hearted stab in the dark, knowing that it’s not.

‘No such luck, honey.’ I end the conversation as if the moment never occurred kissing him hard and pulling him against me. Resuming what we’d started prior to your interruption.

It’s just a casual thing; he & I. I’m aware of his others, he’s aware of mine.

But the evidence of you, having been in his bed is something I never wished to find.

I cannot help but wonder if you are a frequenter between his sheets.

If you know of me as I of you.

If you leave him as satisfied as I do.

We have common ground, you and I.

I have made your mistake before; I left my earrings on his bedside table the first time I was there.

I wonder, did you see them?

Or are you blissfully unaware?

Naïve to the others, oblivious of me.

Am I the other woman or are we both just fish amongst the sea?

No comments:

Post a Comment